Living in Germany

We provide you a perfect Start in Germany

To provide you a good start in Germany, we collect some useful informations for you on our website. If you have further questions feel free to contact us.


EU Citizen

If you are a citizen of the EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland, it is simple. You do not need a work permit.

Non EU Citizen

If you are a citizen of any other country, you have to apply for a visa. You can do this in your home country by applying to a German mission abroad.
The Blue Card (or “Blaue Karte”) is a special visa for well-educated immigrants with a university degree. Anyone applying for a Blue Card needs to meet certain requirements, such as earning a minimum salary. The Blue Card offers numerous advantages, such as allowing migrants’ families to join them, or the right to permanent residency in Germany.

Talentschmiede will provide you any further support and guidance if needed.


For applicants it’s mandatory to speak fluent German (C1 Level). There are also English speaking projects but our company language as well as the language of all trainings and certifications is German. Therefore it is mandatory to have very good German knowledge.

If you are motivated to learn the language and to live and work in Germany we are pleased to support you by providing language courses. The course will be planned individually adjusted to your current knowledge.

Moving to Germany

Moving to another country can be exciting but also confusing and hard. We are therefore happy to help you through this period. We will support you with finding a flat and will provide you an apartment.

Regularly we organise voluntary after work events like Poker-Nights, Cocktail-Nights, theatre visits, city tours and many many more. We promote the informal exchange among our employees as well as with our management team.

Helpful Links

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This